THE HISTORY OF THE FLACKL HOTEL
FOR 5 GENERATIONS WE'VE BEEN LOOKING AFTER YOUR WELL–BEING
The foundations for the Flackl Guesthouse laid by Martin Flackl.
He expanded the farm into an inn.
Turn of the century
Around the turn of the century Matthias Flackl added 10 guest rooms with running water and 3 summer apartments.
In 1942 Robert Flackl took over the property and extended it with a new stable building and a large hayloft. Robert - an enthusiastic farmer - took care of the agriculture and his wife Elisabeth (still remembered as "Urli" – great grandmother) took care of the guests.
From 1972 to the present day the Flackl Inn has been enlarged and modernized by Alfred Flackl and since 1981 also by his wife Christine Flackl.
Handover to the daughters Elisabeth Hörl and Heidemarie Zachauer-Flackl and foundation of Flackl Hotel GmbH & Co KG
At this time, the Flackl Hotel has 11 modernly-equipped seminar rooms and 53 rooms (3 of them equipped for the disabled) and the outdoor swimming pool in Reichenau.